Aveda Rosemary Mint shampoo captures all of our hype when we talk about a shampoo that gives silky smooth hairs. Aveda rosemary shampoo prevents hair from being brittle and damaged and gives hairs a glassy look.
We’ll try to clear all of your confusion related to this shampoo in this Aveda Rosemary Mint Shampoo review. And will also discuss its negative and positive facts. So, if you want healthier or shinier hairs, this review could benefit you all.
Aveda Rosemary Mint Shampoo Review
Aveda Rosemary Shampoo is formulated with white vinegar, and micelles gently clean the scalp without stripping off natural oils and minerals from the hairs.
Clinically proven shampoo with peppermint, spearmint, and rosemary energize and awaken the senses. The shampoo gives hair a refreshing look and makes them squeaky clean, shine, and rest.
It builds up the restructure of damaged hairs and removes all the impurities from the scalp.
Aveda Rosemary shampoo is manufactured from 97% natural ingredients and claims to be secured from sulfates and parabens.
The ingredients used in its formulation are aqua, sodium coco sulfate, glycerin, peppermint, rosemary leaf extract, geraniol, fragrance, linalool, and menthol.
Users’ Review on Aveda Rosemary Mint Shampoo
3.5 out of 4 customers like the product. We got customer’s reviews about this product. According to them, if your hairs are rough, dry, and dull, then its use can make them silky, soft, and shiny.
Moreover, its use hydrates the strands and gives a super glowing or refreshing look.
The negative point we got is that people with oily hairs are not happy with its quality; they didn’t feel a big difference in their hair after using it.
Few quantities of sulfates are also used in it. Its use doesn’t support the elongation of hairs or add thickness to hairs. The shampoo keeps the hair color vibrant.
The Aveda Rosemary shampoo is not suitable for daily use. Two to three times per week can be used this shampoo.
Benefits of Aveda Rosemary Mint Shampoo:
- Aveda Rosemary shampoo clarifies the scalp without stripping off the lipids and minerals.
- The shampoo makes your hair soft, silky, and shiny.
- It nourishes or hydrates the strands from roots to ends.
- The shampoo is formulated with almost 90% natural ingredients.
- Peppermint and rosemary extracts give hair a super refreshing look.
- The smell of the shampoo is so soft and pleasant.
- Best shampoo for dry, frizzy, or curly hairs.
- It retains the hair color vibrant.
Drawbacks of Aveda Rosemary Mint Shampoo:
- The Aveda Rosemary shampoo is not suitable for oily or thin hairs.
- The shampoo doesn’t add thickness or volume to hairs.
- It has not the solution to hair fall.
- The price of the shampoo is high.
- Almost 5% sulfates are used during its formulation.
- It’s not a good product against Dandruff.
Ingredients of Aveda Rosemary Mint Shampoo
Harmful Ingredients in Aveda Rosemary Mint Shampoo
The Aveda Rosemary shampoo claims to be free from sulfates and harsh chemicals. But the product has almost 5% harmful ingredients. Let’s have a look at them.
- Cocamidopropyl betaine – it’s naturally derived from coconut, but it has some harsh effects. It can cause irritation and redness if it’s used in excess quantity. Moreover, it may lead to eye irritation and allergies on the skin.
- Sodium coco sulfate – this ingredient can make hair dry and brittle. If you’ve sensitive skin, then always avoid shampoos, including sulfates. It causes redness, dryness, and itching effects.
- Parfum– it can damage your hair. It contains harsh alcohols and synthetic fragrances that can stop hair growth.
Besides harmful ingredients, some functional elements are also used in its manufacturing. Let’s discuss them.
- Sodium chloride – it’s an effective ingredient that helps in the thickening of your hair. It gives the shampoo a creamy texture and helps in making lather well. Moreover, it cleanses the scalp and removes dirt and impurities.
- Peppermint extract – it increases circulation and promotes hair growth. It reduces breakage and prevents split ends. Peppermint produces a refreshing smell and gives a scalp a cooling effect.
- Rosemary leaf extract – this ingredient with the sensation of rose regenerates hair follicles. It also helps in the elongation of hairs, and its use makes up for the lack of natural oil.
- Citric acid – this ingredient has many beneficial impacts. It stimulates hair follicles, removes dryness and itchiness, and excludes excess oil.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Does it contain a solution to hair fall?
The answer is a big ‘NO.’ Aveda Rosemary shampoo is not designed for falling hairs. It promotes hair growth and provides a glassy look.
Q2. Does this shampoo have a solution for Dandruff?
The answer is no, and it doesn’t have a solution for Dandruff.
Q3. Is this shampoo worth buying?
The answer is definitely ‘Yes.’ It gives a smooth, soft, silky, and refreshing look.
All the queries of Aveda Rosemary Mint shampoo are now solved in this review. The shampoo is ideal for hair that is dry and rough.
Now it’s up to you to decide whether or not you want to buy it. Always purchase a shampoo that is appropriate for your hair type.
If you use a shampoo that is not appropriate for your hair, the results may deteriorate.