Joico Purple shampoo balances the natural hair color and eliminates yellow-orange brassy tones.
In this Joico Purple Shampoo review, we’ll discuss which types of hairs this shampoo is suitable for? And what are its pros and cons? So, to know about the facts, stay active till the last.
Joico Purple Shampoo Review
Joico purple shampoo eliminates yellow or orange brassy tones from color hairs. The Joico shampoo is designed for blonde or grey color hairs.
This unique color-protecting formula keeps the hair color vibrant and preserves cool blond or grey hairs. It controls static and tries to make hairs 2X stronger.
Joico Purple shampoo also boosts softness and shine to hairs and solves damage or dry hairs. The Joico shampoo promises to be secure from sulfates and parabens.
The ingredients used in its formation are aqua, sodium Laureth sulfate, ammonium laureth sulfate, Cocamidopropyl betaine, glycol stearate, leaf extract, fruit oil, and panthenol.
Our View on Joico Purple Shampoo
Almost 70% of customers are satisfied with its quality. Joico Purple shampoo takes out the hair’s orange/yellow brassy tones.
The shampoo is good to retain the vibrancy of hair color. Moreover, it prevents hairs from aggressive effects. The negative point that we got from customers is that some people found irritation and redness on the scalp after using it.
So, if you’ve sensitive skin, then before washing hairs use this shampoo on your neck; if you feel irritation there, then this is not suitable for you. In addition, it adds softness and smoothness to hairs.
The shampoo is not suitable for daily use; three times per week can be used. The results are long-lasting after 12 washes.
Benefits of Joico Purple Shampoo:
- It removes brassy yellow tones.
- The shampoo is designed for blonde or grey hairs.
- It gives silky smooth hairs.
- Joico Purple shampoo retains vibrant hair color.
- It strengthens the hairs 2X.
- It prevents the hair from being dull and damaged.
- The shampoo is suitable for all types of hair.
Drawbacks of Joico Purple Shampoo
- It doesn’t volumize the hairs.
- It has not the solution of itchiness and dryness.
- Its consistency is a bit runny.
- Doesn’t bubble up well.
- It doesn’t clean hairs in the first wash.
- Not pocket-friendly.
- Not 100% sulfate-free.
Ingredients of Joico Purple Shampoo
Joico Purple shampoo claims to be sulfate and paraben-free, but it contains 5% harmful ingredients. Let’s talk about them.
- Sodium Laureth sulfate – it takes away the moisture from the scalp and leaves hair unhealthy and dry. This ingredient gives hair damage a dry and rough look. Moreover, it may lead to prone irritation and redness.
- Ammonium laureth sulfate – it has some harsh effects on the scalp. If this ingredient is used in excess quantity, then this can be a cause to make hairs brittle. It also causes dryness or Dandruff.
- Cocamidopropyl betaine – if you’ve sensitive skin, then it causes redness itchiness to your hairs.
- Rosa canina fruit oil is enriched with fatty acids that moisturize the strands, and its use reduces the lack of oil. It prevents the scalp from dryness and roughness. Rosa fruit oil minimizes the sebum production in hairs.
- Camellia leaf extract balances blood circulation and hormonal changes with green tea. It prevents hair loss and promotes the growth of hair follicles.
- Hydrolyzed keratin– it improves hair texture and makes them smoother, silky and shiny. Keratin hydrolyzed minimizes the damaging effects and protects the hairs from sun damage.
- Cocomide MEA – it’s naturally derived from coconut. This ingredient helps in the thickening of your hair and clarifies the scalp.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Will this shampoo get rid of the brassy yellow tones?
Yes, it’ll eliminate the yellow or orange brassy tone from blonde or grey hairs and keep your natural hair color variant.
Q2. Does this shampoo controls hair fall?
The shampoo is designed to balance the hair color. It doesn’t control hair fall problems. Moreover, it claims to strengthen your hair up to 2X.
Q3. Is this shampoo suitable for Dandruff?
The answer is NO., and it has not the solution of Dandruff. If you use this against Dandruff, it’ll be a waste of money.
I hope this detailed review will be helpful about Joico Purple shampoo. All the positive and negative facts are described above.
The Joico Purple shampoo balances the hair color and removes brassy tones. But the shampoo is not suitable for Dandruff and hair fall.
Now it’s up to you whether you want to buy this or not? Before buying any new product must read product reviews from different websites. It will help you go for that product or not? Always buy a product from an authentic website.