Hair falling is a common issue among over-aged or those people above ’50s. Loreal hair fall shampoo promises to control hair fall up to 70% and thicken the hairs.
This Loreal Hair fall Shampoo review will discuss its positive and negative facts and which type of hairs this shampoo is suitable for.
If you’re facing a hair fall problem, then this product review may be useful for you. So, don’t go anywhere and stay tuned till the last.
Related: Loreal Dream Length Shampoo Review
Loreal Hair fall Shampoo Review
Loreal hair fall shampoo with arginine extracts formulated only to treat hair fall problems. The arginine essence used in its formation nourishes the scalp, stimulates hair growth, and reduces hair fall up to 70%.
The Loreal Hair fall shampoo restores hair fibers, strengthens the strands, and sustains hair from roots to tips. The shampoo promises to resist 3X anti-hair fall shampoo, rebuild the split ends, and help thicken the hairs.
The ingredients used in its manufacturing are water, sodium Laureth sulfate, coco betaine, dimethicone, sodium chloride, limonene, linalool, and benzyl alcohol. The shampoo is formulated for thin hairs.
Our View on Loreal Hair Fall Shampoo
To write facts about this product we collected customer’s reviews. According to them, the product doesn’t work 100% as it claims.
This Loreal hair fall shampoo fights to control hair fall up to 70%. The negative fact of the shampoo is that it doesn’t work on dry hairs; it causes more hair fall problems on dry hairs.
The shampoo makes hair soft and smooth, but it doesn’t give a natural shine. As customers claim, the product does not have the solution to fight against dandruff.
The Loreal shampoo is suitable for thin or oily hairs. It nourishes the strands from root to tips and helps strengthen the follicles.
This shampoo doesn’t retain hair color vibrant because it’s not free from sulfates and it is not for daily use.
Benefits of Loreal Hair fall Shampoo
- It works 70% to control hair fall.
- The shampoo nourishes the scalp from roots to tips.
- It gives strength to the follicles.
- The Loreal shampoo is good for oily or thin hairs.
- It helps to make hairs soft and smooth.
- The shampoo promotes hair growth.
- It gives hair a healthy and volumized look.
- Loreal hair fall shampoo aroma is so refreshing.
Drawbacks of Loreal Hair fall Shampoo
- The shampoo doesn’t work 100% to control hair fall.
- The Loreal shampoo is not free from sulfates.
- Loreal hair fall shampoo has not the solution of dandruff.
- It doesn’t keep the vibrancy of hair color.
- The shampoo is not suitable for daily use.
- It doesn’t give a natural shine to hairs.
- It doesn’t work against breakage and split ends.
- The product is not good for dry hair.
Loreal Hair fall Shampoo Ingredients
Loreal hair fall shampoo formulation is not free from sulfates. Some ingredients that have harsh effects on hairs are also used in its manufacturing. Let’s discuss them.
- Sodium Laureth sulfate – it charges negatively on the scalp of hairs. The ingredients cause dryness, irritation, and itching effect. Sulfate damages the strands and prohibits hair growth.
- Benzyl Salicylate – if this ingredient is used in excess quantity, it can cause skin burn. The element is used as a fragrance in hair care products, but it may lead to nausea, vomiting, and liver or kidney damage.
- Salicylic acid – this ingredient peels off the skin cause dryness, burning sensation, and redness.
- Fragrance – it can adversely affect the hairs to damage. It comprises alcohols as ethyl alcohols cause scaling, discomfort, and hair breakage.
Besides harmful ingredients, some other ingredients are also used during its formulation. These are:
- Dimethicone – protects the hairs from aggressive damage. It also increases the density of strands and prevents them from breakage.
- Lactic acid – it doesn’t weigh down your hair. It maintains the natural moisture and hydrates the strands of hair. Lactic acid makes hair more bouncy and less dry.
- Sodium chloride – this ingredient is used in shampoo as a thickening agent. It gives hair a healthy look. Sodium chloride in the shampoo deeply cleans the hairs, makes lather well and removes excess oil and impurities.
- Limonene – it has anti-oxidant properties. Limonene is an effective ingredient against inflammation and irritation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Does Loreal hair fall shampoo controls hair fall?
If you have oily or frizz hairs, it’ll definitely work 70% to control hair fall but not recommended for dry hair.
Q2. Does Loreal Hair fall shampoo work against dandruff?
No, it has not the solution of dandruff.
In this Loreal Hair Fall Shampoo review, we discussed all the pros, cons, and ingredients of the product; now, it’s up to you whether you want to opt for this anti-hair fall shampoo or not.
I hope this review will help you find the shampoo according to your hair type. We have also tested an reviewed several other Loreal products which you might be interested to read.