Tresemme Botanique Shampoo Review

Tresemme Botanique Shampoo Review

We all want silky, smooth, and shiny hairs. And we’re finding a shampoo that nourishes or clarifies the scalp without removing natural oils and minerals. So, the Tresemme Botanique shampoo range is designed against rough and damaged hairs.

This review will discuss Tresemme Botanique Nourish Shampoo and Coconut Nourish shampoo. Which types of hairs are these shampoos suitable for? And what are their impacts on the scalp?

So to know about the facts, read till the last in our Tresemme Botanique Shampoo Review.

Tresemme Botanique Shampoo Review

Tresemme Botanique Shampoo

Tresemme Botanique Nourish Shampoo

Product Description

Tresemme Botanique Nourish shampoo clarifies the scalp and delivers salon-like quality. Tresemme Botanique shampoo with aloe vera and coconut milk nourishes the scalp and provides essential nutrients to the hair.

The shampoo is designed for rough hairs and deeply moisturizes the tresses, and restructure hair follicles. Its use delivers smoothness and softness to the hairs and prevents them from breakage.

The shampoo claims to be paraben-free, dye-free, silicon-free, and sulfate-free.

The ingredient used in its formation is water, sodium Laureth sulfate, sodium chloride, coconut fruit extract, citric acid, and sodium benzoate.

Product Review 

Almost 75% of customers are satisfied with this product. And the other 25% of customers didn’t suit it.

First, we’ll discuss its positive facts; as per customer’s reviews, the product is for cleaning and replenishing hairs. It deeply nourishes the scalp and protects the hair against harsh damage. Its use makes hair soft and smooth.

Moreover, aloe vera in this shampoo gives a refreshing look. The negative point is that the product leaves a dry effect on some customers. The product is not suitable for curly hairs.

Moreover, it is not entirely sulfate-free; almost 5% of sulfates are used in its preparation. The shampoo is not for both men and women. Must not be used more than three times per week.

Tresemme Botanique Coconut Nourish Shampoo 

Product description

Tresemme Botanique shampoo with coconut extract provides nourishment from roots to tips. The shampoo is designed for rough, damaged, and dry hairs. It prevents split ends and breakage.

The shampoo controls static and makes your hair manageable and easy to style from its first wash. The shampoo is prepared from natural ingredients and promises to be free from sulfate and parabens.

The ingredients used in its formation are Methylisothiazolinone, Dmdm hydantoin, Cocamidopropyl betaine, coconut oil, water, fragrance, and citric acid.

Product Review 

4 out of 5 customers are happy with the product quality. The shampoo is perfect for making your hair silky, smooth, and shiny.

Tresemme Botanique shampoo is suitable for dry or rough hairs. It nourishes or hydrates the strands and fulfills the need for minerals and oils in hairs.

The smell is so amazing. The price is more than average, but all the price is quality. The shampoo retains hair color vibrant and prevents them from split ends. The shampoo is suitable for all types of hair.

The negative point we got about the product is that the shampoo is not unisex and not for daily use.

InHarmful ingredients of Tresemme Botanique Shampoo

The shampoo claims that it is naturally prepared and free from sulfates, but it has 5% harsh ingredients. Let’s discuss them.

  • Sodium Laureth sulfate strips off the natural moisture and oils from the scalp and leaves hair unhealthy and dry. Moreover, it is prone to irritation.
  • Fragrance – It may lead to hairs greasy, dry, tangling, and frizz. If you’re facing a dandruff issue, then this can make you flaking even worse. It takes away the natural minerals and oils from the hairs.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q1. Is this shampoo nourish hair?

Both Tresemme Botanique shampoo deeply nourishes the scalp and provide all the required nutrients to the hairs. It also moisturizes and clarifies the scalp and prevents them from external influence.

Q2. Does this shampoo controls hair fall?

The shampoo is basically designed for dry hairs, and its use makes them smooth and silky. But Tresemme Botanique Coconut Nourish shampoo can control hair fall up to 70%, but it doesn’t control 100% hair fall issues.

Conclusion

I hope this detailed Tresemme Botanique Shampoo review will be helpful to you before buying this product. All the positive and negative facts are mentioned above. The shampoo is good to prevent breakage and damage. It also nourishes the scalp with the natural ingredients used in its formation. Now it’s up to you whether you go for it or not? If you’ve dry hair, choosing this shampoo will not be worse.

Before trying any new products, you must have a look at customer reviews. It’ll help you before buying that product. Because of fake products, always buy a product from an authentic source.

Similar Posts